Every church has an emphasis on certain principles that are important to them, and show up in all their services and programs. At Gracepoint, we have defined our core values and use them as guidelines in all that we do.
- First, and most importantly, developing a love, a reverence and a passion for God in people of all ages.
- Demonstrating a love for people of any race, creed or culture. We are striving toward unity and a deeper love for and commitment to one another and setting forth a model of reconciliation of races and nations.
- Desiring to see men, women and children come to faith in Christ, here and abroad. People matter to God, therefore they matter to us. We are committed to growing His church and mobilizing it to be a force in the community.
- Holding fast to Biblical authority while making its timeless truth relevant to a changing culture. Anointed preaching and teaching of the inspired Word will bring about transformation of lives and character.
- Concerned to disciple individuals of all ages. Followers of Christ should yearn for continuous growth in holiness and obedience to Him.
- Bringing an understanding that all of life is a matter of stewardship. Members therefore look for opportunities to give of themselves, their witness, their gifts and talents and their resources to the work of God.
- Realizing freedom in Christ as we stand in his grace. We work to generate an environment characterized by love, acceptance, forgiveness and encouragement. displaying an utter reliance upon the Spirit through prayer.
- Calling leaders to personal integrity and accountability and to an exhibition of a servant spirit.
- Strengthening the family. Congregational life should enhance marriages and family relationships. We seek to set “the solitary in families” proving ministry and care for those who have no natural family or whose homes have experienced brokenness.
Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, authoritative and reliable Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of our Lord Jesus. His virgin birth, His sinless life, His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension and His imminent personal return.
- We believe in the sinfulness of all persons. Sin has resulted in shattered relationships with God and with others.
- We believe that the only means of cleansing from sin is through repentance and faith in the sacrificial death of Christ on the Cross.
- We believe in the power and presence of the Holy Spirit in the life of believers; that the fullness of the Holy Spirit is given to believers who ask for it; that Divine healing is received through believing prayer.
- We believe in the equality and essential dignity of men and women of all ethnicities, ages and classes of people, because all persons are made in the image of God.
- We believe that men and women are to diligently develop and use their God-given gifts for the good of the home, church and society.
- We believe in the family, celibate singleness and faithful heterosexual marriage as the patterns God designed for us.
- We believe that the prime agent for the work of God's Kingdom is the Christian local church functioning under the sovereignty of our Lord Jesus Christ. To the church has been entrusted the ordinances of believer's baptism and the Lord's Supper.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that there will be a resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting punishment.
Gracepoint Gospel Fellowship subscribes to the historic creeds of the church including the Apostle's Creed as well as to the Statement of Faith of the National Association of Evangelicals and the Statement of Common Beliefs of the Fellowship of Christian Assemblies.